Digg For Newbies

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Ottawa Food Trucks Hangout Test

This week I was in a Hangout on air with a group of marketers doing some testing, Part of the test was on the Ottawa Food Trucks playlist that is on my channel Ottawa BuzzTV.
Essentially we were talking about it on the HOA with a group of people.
I wanted to test it on my own a few days later and did it a few days later on a hangout by myself and will see what happens to it in the days to come. I will add my description etc after it marinates a little while.


What is really cool about this playlist is that it is a series of interviews with many of the new Ottawa Food Truck owners that hit the streets of Ottawa this summer. Ottawa is a perfect place to have so many street food vendors because we pretty well have a different festival running somewhere in the city on any different weekend of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment